Saturday, January 31, 2015

Fun With Words

I wish I had a talent for this stuff.  I envy people who can sit down and roll off their tongue what complety escapes my consciousness.  Oh well, that's what seperates us from Dr. Suess and E.B. White.

All of this is, of course, my disclaimer for the conception of these cute phrases.  And it is a quick and cheap way to post a blog, but time of late I have none.  Time in Buffalo, preps for a trip to Florida (thank Fred I'm getting out of this miserable cold), and my increased push to make My back stop the attacks have left me high and dry.  Long story…another time.

In the meantime, enjoy these:

When fish are in schools, they sometimes take debate. (feels like there should be a clashing of symbols here)
A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.
When the smog lifts in Los Angeles U.C.L.A.
The batteries were given out free of charge.
A dentist and a manicurist married.  They fought tooth and nail.
A will is a dead giveaway.
With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.
A boiled egg is hard to beat.
When you've seen one shopping center you've see a mall.
Police were called to a day care center where a three year old was resisting a rest.
Did you hear about the ellow whose whole left side was cut off?  He's all right now. (definitely a symbol called for here)
A bicycle can't stand alone.  It is two tired.
When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
The guy who fell onto an upholstery machine is now fully recovered.
He had a photographic memory which was never developed.
When she saw her first strands of grey hair she thought she'd dye.
Acupuncture is a jab well done.  That's the point of it.
And the final entry….aren't you glad?
Those who get too big for their pants will be exposed in the end.

Amen.

Mark Twain Quote:  "As soon as one is at rest, in this world, off he goes on something else to worry about."

No comments:

Post a Comment