Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Back To The Movies...Again!


I’m looking for a filler here, to be honest. But it's been since July, so I'm kinda due anyway.  I do struggle to post every week, as the stuff that currently interests me usually involves some research, or at least some thinking.  I labor over both.

Thursday I travel to Saratoga, to return Sunday. Monday morning bright and early I leave for Denver, CO – to visit an old friend who used to work with me…a long overdue visit.  I do intend to experience a “rocky mountain high” and I do vow not to eat any “rocky mountain oysters.” Did that once.  Found out after.  Once is enough.

So, it’s off to the movies…here are another 5 favorites to see again and again:

1  1.     A Fish Called Wanda
2  2.   Body Heat
3  3.    Message in a Bottle
4  4.   Murphy’s Romance
5  5.    Harry Potter – any of them!

Hilarious, sensuous (who didn't fall in lust with Kathleen Turner?), an Outer Banks setting (perfect...gotta love that for good :) reason), a little goofy (but cute), and finally, downright imaginative beyond reason….they all touched me in a different way…but Message leaves me, well, spent.

A new post will follow shortly after I return, as it is way beyond time to thank someone who is really responsible for this little blog being born.


Mark Twain Quote:  "You can't reach old age by another man's road.  My habits protect my life but they would assassinate you."


No comments:

Post a Comment