Wednesday, December 12, 2012

OOPS!


The feedback I received went like this:

“When you went to Denver, did you take your camera?” was the question.
 “Yes,” the answer. 

“Did you take lots of pictures?”
“Of course, it was Colorado for crisssake.”
“Were any of your friends Angela and John?”
 “Uh, sure, of course, why?” 
“Well, don’t you think it would have been nice if you included one with their post?”

Gulp!  My bad.  Of course it was an essential missing piece.  Of course it should have been displayed along with the post.  Of course I’m a stupid.

With apologies all around, I now include one in this “PS” post.  At the time this was taken,  we were hanging out at, now get this – Sports Authority Field - at Mile High Stadium, home of the Denver Broncos.  They even have naming rights for the damn grass.  Tell me we’re not over saturated with an obsession for money.  At every SU home game now, I feel as though I’m at some entertainment venue and they throw in a football game to fill the space between advertisements of every stripe.  But I digress, as this is a topic for another time.  Let us enjoy this moment.

Aren’t they a cute couple? 


Mark Twain Quote:  "Humor is mankind's greatest blessing." 

No comments:

Post a Comment